A heartbeat. And we heard it.
They found the baby right away. Their equipment was fantastic. I’m only 6w2d, and we clearly saw the fetal pole and heartbeat. It was just flickering away. Then they turned on the heart monitor. With the volume loud, there it was. A healthy and wonderful 126 BPM. I lost it. I lay there sobbing. My RE was concerned that I thought everything was wrong, and I could barely explain that I was so relieved. I felt like 10 years of fear and tension rolled away at that moment. I feel so happy right now. I’m so excited to get to know this baby.
Next RE appt. is in two weeks. After that, I’m released to an OB. :)
- elliotorwhoever likes this
- spotlessbride likes this
- saylittleandsayitwell said: :) :) :) :) :) :)
- saylittleandsayitwell likes this
- 1thisday1 said: Congratulations!!!
- 1thisday1 likes this
- stayyoungandgodancing2 likes this
- relaxthismaytakeawhile likes this
- misscegenation likes this
- 23monthsandcounting likes this
- aphroditesdead likes this
- intendedmother likes this
- seekingsakinah said: YAY!!!!!!!!
- ttcbbpeace likes this